This workshop will introduce participants to synthetic data generation and how it can be used to unlock the value of data in a safe and secure way.
Participants will leave the workshop with a clear understanding of what synthetic data is, its applications, benefits and limitations, and how it can be used to unlock data in a simple and privacy-friendly way.
Participants will also have gained practical experience working with state-of-the-art synthetic data generation tools methods.
- Introduce Syndata, the presenters and the objectives of the workshop.
1.Short intro to synthetic data
- General applications and specific use cases from multiple industries
- How to get started with synthetic data (step-by-step guideline)
- Evaluation methods for compliance (anonymization) and quality
Sneak Preview of Database Synthetization
- Discuss possible use cases, what data value you would gain from freeing access
- Use online freemium or download local synthetic engine
- Assess hurdles in getting started
- Summarize the key points covered in the workshop and key take-aways
Speakers: Hannes Sjoblad & Mattias Ripoll, Syndata