- Pre-event on May 30th evening
- Conference on May 31 – June 1 in Wanha Satama
- Day 1: 08:00-17:30
- Day 2: 08:00-17:30
- Evening activities on May 31 evening
- including saunas, networking dinners, and more fun activities.
- After party on June 1 late afternoon/evening
*Schedule is subject to change.
Code of conduct
Conference venue info
The MyData 2023 conference on May 31 & June 1 will take place in Wanha Satama, an old harbour warehouse converted into a modern conference venue. It is located on the Katajanokka peninsula, about 2 km from the Helsinki city center.
More info: https://www.wanhasatama.fi/
Address: Pikku Satamakatu 3-5, 00160 Helsinki (Open Street Map)
The conference venue is on the ground floor. Please let the organisers know if you need any assistance, we will be glad to help and show you the way. Contact us.
How to get there
© OpenStreetMap contributors
The airport is connected to the Helsinki main railway station by local trains I and P. The journey takes around 35 minutes, and trains leave every 10 minutes in the daytime. The single ticket fare from the airport(zones ABC) is 4,10 € and should be bought from a machine at the airport (train platform level). You can also buy it via the application of Helsinki Region Transport authority (HSL). More information on the airport connections.
A taxi from the airport to the conference venue would take about 40 minutes and costs around 50€.
By public transportation:
Tram 4 (Kaupiaankatu or Vyökatu)
Tram 5 (Kaupiaankatu or Mastokatu)
How to buy a public transportation ticket: (click + for more info)
Download the ticket app HSL and add your payment methods (a debit or credit card). More info here.
Ticket price depends on the zones you travel, when you search a route on HSL app, it will show the zones:
- A single AB zone ticket (3.10€) : including the most of Helsinki area.
- A single ABC zone ticket (4.10€): between the airport and our venue or the city centre). You can buy a zone extension if you already have AB a zone day ticket (ticket option: AB + C).
- Day ticket (24 hour) from 1 to 3 days: AB zone (between 9-18€), ABC zone (between 11-22€)
If you’re staying a few days in Helsinki and will travel more than 2 times per day, a day ticket is more convenient.
From the city center/main railway station to Wanha Satama it takes around 10 minutes, with trams 4 or 5. If traveling directly from the airport the train ticket is valid for transfer, otherwise tickets can be purchased from the ticket machines or any R-Kioski (note: tickets can NOT be purchased onboard). For more details, see the tram route map and consult the route planning app.
The conference venue is about 1,8 km away from the main railway station and it makes a nice walk in the historic part of the city.
A. Parking slots around Wanha Satama
- 4€/hour, max 4hour
- coin payment or mobile payment
B. P3- parking area
- Kanavakatu 11-14
- Open 24/7
- 6€/hour, 80€/day
- Coin payment or mobile payment
C. P- Scandic Grand Marina parking hall and asphalted outdoor parking area
- Katajanokanlaituri 7
- Open 24/7
- 3,5€/hour, 18€ / day
- coin payment, debit card, mobile payment